Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring is here!!

I think that is it safe to say that spring is here! Although this is Michigan and it could snow at any second I am going to take the chance and say spring is here. All this week it is supposed to be in the high 70's which will make for a perfect St.Patty's Day! It is time to put away my boots, sweaters and scarves and pull out my tanks, shorts, sandals and best of all sundresses!! Bring out the bright colors and take black out of my wardrobe for a few months! This weather just makes everyone happy and that is mostly why I love it so much. It's great to wake up to, spend the day with and leave the windows open and night to let the cool breeze in while you sleep! I hope you all read this post and then go outside for some fun! Cheers to summer drinks!


No comments:

Post a Comment