Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Italian Pasta Salad

In the Summer I love love love salads of all types, and I especially love making different pasta salads so today I thought I would share with you one of my favorite recipes for Italian Pasta Salad! 






{Ingredients -}



3-4 cucumbers
12 ozs pasta (you choose your favorite shape)
8 ozs Italian dressing
3-4 tbsps salad supreme seasoning
3-4 tomatoes
onion
4 ozs pepperoni
{Prep-}
 1.) Boil and prepare pasta nuggets as directions indicate on the side of the box.
2.) Drain pasta and set aside in a large bowl.
3.) Chop into small chunks cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, and pepperoni.
4.) Add these ingredients to pasta.
5.) For the finishing touch add dressing and seasoning to the pasta mix and stir.
6.) If you prefer more dressing and seasoning use the full amount listed in the ingredients
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment