Monday, March 12, 2012

Kiehl's

While I was at the MIA airport all day on Friday waiting for my flight home I was walking around and went into a store that sold a few Kiehl's products. My sister Jenny uses many of the products they have so I have sampled them quite a few times. That day my skin felt so dry from being in the sun and ocean all week, so I decided to use a sample of the hand cream and some lotion they have. I fell quickly in love, so once I got home I looked it up online and ordered some. The products are a bit more pricey than the products at Meijer I am used to buying but let me tell you they are worth it. Things like these I don't mind spending the extra money on because I know how good they are and that they will last. Click here to check out Kiehl's website!

No comments:

Post a Comment