Friday, April 20, 2012

The Little Things


The past few days have been pretty rough, I am usually good at handling life little stresses but after finding out I can't graduate when I thought I could because of one single class and my trip to Chicago being cancelled I found myself really upset. So I tried to take a moment to think of things for a pick me up. I was looking through my photos on my phone and came across some I took yesterday morning at work before the madness of the day happened, I spent my morning with recently born kittens who were just learning that they could walk. It made me realize that with all the crazy things happening around me especially with exams around the corner that I have to take a step back and watch the little things. There was just something peaceful and loving about watching these baby kittens discover they could walk. I couldn't help but get lost in the moment and think about how proud them must feel and how big this world is to them. After being upset all day thinking about this little moment was a good pick me up before bed. Here are a few photos...


{Little babies - I can't even explain how little they are}

{So cute}

{Meeew!}

No comments:

Post a Comment