Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Color Run Prep!

Okay, so I never really work out, I know I really should but I just don't. I have never really found a love for it and I just can't seem to motivate myself to do so. But with the color run only a few months away I knew I had to find something to get me going. I always see the "100 Workout" on Pinterest and it has always caught my eye, it is such easy things that get you going. The run at the end is tough but so worth it. Yesterday was my first day and I was really just trying it out so I cut the workout in half and did that, I learned to love it, I felt really good after. So for now this will be workout until I do some more searching!

{The 100 Workout - I decorated it for motivation}

{My for now workout/running shoes - I plan to buy nicer, prettier ones}

No comments:

Post a Comment