Monday, October 22, 2012

5 things!!

My blog is back by popular demand! I took lots of time off from blogging due to being so busy and doing nothing exciting haha! I did do exciting things but I just didn't take the time to blog about it. No worries though I'm back! 

I figured I would start with one of my favorite posts to do also to slightly bring you up to speed in a sense with my life :)

Enjoy! Tell your friends to read! 

{I decided to wear my glasses today which is extremely rare! 
Also I matched the wall color at the tanning salon}

{I fell back in love with two finger rings today while sorting through my room}

{This past weekend I had the honor of joining my childhood best friend Brianna
 while she purchased her wedding dress}

{The newest addition to the White household - Zoey! She is a one year old PomChi}

 {This past weekend I went to see Jake Owen in concert! 
Amazing doesn't even begin to explain it! I am in love}

No comments:

Post a Comment