Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Land of Me!

Welcome to the land of me! My bedroom, like most people I'm sure is one of my favorite places in the world. I spend a lot of time in there and I love everything about it. I spend hours very often making it perfect, keeping it organized and up to date with my style. So I figured I would share with all of you some of my top favorite parts of my room: 

{This ribbon board is one of my favorite for a few reasons, it is by far the most unorganized thing in my room, it dates back to my freshman year of high school, I never take anything off it just add to it and mostly because it holds years of memories, from little things like cute tags off clothing to my 5K wrist band}

{This is where some of my tote bags and purses hang - I could never hang them all of these hooks would fall off my wall. Bags are my favorite item to shop for, obviously}

{Next up my jewelry holder - I have this one, one for my bracelets and pretty hooks for my necklaces, I chose this one because it hold my favorites - Rings and Earrings}

{Another obvious favorite my beddy bye (and of course my doggy Mika) My bed is so comfy and my favorite colors black, white, and leopard print ;) }

\
{My desk area - although I don't really ever use my desk as a desk  it is still one of my favorite spots.}

{The small side table in my room is also a favorite of mine, it holds my jewelry, old dried out roses, a stack of colorful girly books and a jar that holds old broken necklaces I can't seem to part with}

{Last but never least my kitty Chloe :) She is always curled up in this bed whenever I walk in my room}

No comments:

Post a Comment