Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Jersey

As briefly discussed in my last post I recently returned from an 11 day trip to New Jersey! I went visit my boyfriend and his family. His mom rented a beach house in Lavalette that was a quick one block from the beach. It was so peaceful to have the only things on my to do list be, go to the beach, eat yummy food, spend time with people I love and play the day by ear. We saw fireworks for the 4th, took many trips to the Seaside Heights boardwalk and spent hours in the surprisingly warm ocean water! Here are more pictures from my trip:

{Matt playing his favorite game on the Boardwalk}

{The group watching fireworks}

{The famous Shore Store on Seaside Heights boardwalk}

{Matt's cousin Kelly and I}

{A beautiful view on top of the clouds on my flight home}

No comments:

Post a Comment