Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Good Morning Sunshine!

I finally feel like I am part of this world again! The last few days I have been a bump on a log in my room fighting this awful cold, turned stomach flu, now congestion. Lovely (NOT!) I could only get up to force myself through work and grab the next tissue box I needed. But today I feel MUCH better. I woke up and could breath out of my nose and my mind just started racing with all of the things I've neglected the past few days. So today I have the day off (YAY!) and I am going to spend the day tying up ends and breathing in some fresh air and eating everything in sight because I haven't had much of an appetite the past few days. Here are a few pics of my joyful morning:

{A pretty flower from my parents garden}

{Fruit for breakfast}

{My 3 day long to do list - the one is the picture was seriously neglected}

{Catching up on blogs}

{Yummy homemade Iced Coffee}



No comments:

Post a Comment