Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cards to Send

Lately I've had the urge to make cards at home to send out. I love the way they look and getting to make them just seems like a fun project. I've always considered a home made card more thoughtful than a store bought one, and by making them at home it would be more exciting and much cheaper. All it really takes is some paper supplies, ribbon, glitter, etc. Anything you can put on a card. I want to make some over the weekend when I'm not working. I will share them with you once they are made. Here are some I've found while looking for ideas.


{Love these, they are simple and can be used for any occasion}

2 comments:

  1. Those cards are so darling! I love making cards too(:

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so cute! xoxo

    thejensoniannyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete