Monday, June 11, 2012

Me Time!

Today was perfect, I had the whole day off and the house to myself. I went to class this morning took a quick test got 89% and was on with the day. For weeks now I have had such a long list of the crafts I want to accomplish and today I set out and got them finished! Here they are:

{I've been wanting to try this for awhile so I did}
It is much easier said than done!

{My Cousin and his Wife are expecting a baby and naming her Ellie}
This is for the shower Saturday!

{I bought these keys last week in GR at the antique store}
They used to be red - I painted them white

3 comments:

  1. What is the thing on the top? It's cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just glued crayons to a canvas and melted them with a hair dryer and let them run :)

      Delete