Friday, June 1, 2012

BIRTHDAY!!!

Yesterday was my 22nd birthday and the best one I have had in a long time! I spent the day out with my mother and my sister, something we haven't been able to do in a while. We ate lunch at my favorite place, Buffalo Wild Wings. Then spent the day shopping and looking around in stores. On the way home we stopped to see some family for a quick visit then once we came home, my sister and I and a few friends went to dinner and drinks. I am so blessed for the family and friends I have, my birthday was perfect and I loved every moment of it. Cheers to a new year! Here are some presents I got: 

{Flowers from my parents}

{A cupcake cake from my sister}

{Yogas and a Bag from my mommy}

{Wine from my Aunt, Sister and Sisters Boyfriend}

{Gifts from my Sister}

{Gift Cards galore from my Parents}

No comments:

Post a Comment